I’m a mum, wife, developer and gamer.
Development and QA are two things that make me me. I do both, so I am both. Both are technical fields and deserve the same respect for their disciplines. Without one, the other doesn’t work.
Balancing all of my work and business with my family is very important to me. I am trying to build a life that satisfies all parts of me, but also doesn’t kill me in the process!
I’ve worked at games companies both large and small since 2009 in testing and development roles. I’m a certified ISTQB-BCS software tester experienced in testing:
- web applications
I also have over three years of professional development experience as a C# .NET developer.
I have used a number of tools and tech over my career but I enjoy using C#, HTML, CSS, Unity, WebDriver and Xamarin the most.
- ISTQB Foundation Software Testing
- Certified Scrum Master
- National Software Testing Conference – Automation within VR Applications – May 2019
- Mum 2 Millionaire – Feb 2017
- Mum to Millionaire – How do you make an app? (podcast)
- 2018 Gift Guide for Programmers
- Ways To Make Money With Unity Apps
- The A to Z of App Development in 2018
- Speaking Up as a Woman in a Male-Dominated Tech Team
- The Different Roles Within the Field of QA and Testing
- How to Future-Proof Your Testing Career
- The Challenges of Leading a Distributed Test Team
- A Beginner’s Guide to Testing Blockchain Applications
- Testing Your App Using TestFlight
- How Important Is CI and CD For An Appreneur?
- Releasing Your App to the Store in Style Part 3
- Releasing Your App to the Store in Style Part 2
- Releasing Your App to the Store in Style Part 1
- Why Testing Could Be the Most Important Stage When Developing
- 10 Tips To Start Off Well In A Junior Dev Role
- 9 Steps to approach a development task
- The Difference Between Games and Software Testing
Testing and Development Projects
- Werdz Movies
- Dream Bingo
- Bingo on the Box
- Hippodrome Online
- Ruby Fortune
- Stellar Dawn
- The Outsider
- Buzz Brain Bender PSP