If you read one of my previous posts, I am trying to build my skills via certification. I realise that gaining certificates isn’t a true test of knowledge in the subject. But I find that I use the certification training and exam prep as a personal goal to test my ongoing skills. Doing this will also make sure I stay focused.
This is just the best way that I work, towards deadlines and with projects. So this is how I intend to grow my skills over the next few years.
The first exam I’m going to be studying for is the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification.
I’ll be adding my notes into blog posts to make them more accessible to me and the information more searchable.
This will be the page that will become the index of my exam notes for the Certified Cloud Practitioner level. Check back here regularly to read the latest additions.
- Cloud Computing and the Topics To Cover
- AWS Global Infrastructure
- AWS Cost Management
- Identity Access Management (IAM)
- Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- Load Balancers
- Domain Name System
- Elastic Beanstalk
- Architecting for the Cloud Best Practices: Part 1
- Architecting for the Cloud Best Practices: Part 2
- Global and On Premises AWS Services
- CloudWatch 101
- Systems Manager
- How AWS Pricing Works Whitepaper
- EC2 Pricing
- AWS Budgets vs AWS Cost Explorer
- AWS Support Plans
- Tagging and Resource Groups
- AWS Organizations & Consolidated Billing
- AWS Calculators
- Compliance On AWS
- AWS Web Application Firewall (WAF) & AWS Shield
- AWS Inspector vs AWS Trusted Advisor vs CloudTrail
- CloudWatch vs AWS Config
- Athena vs Macie
- AWS Quickstarts and AWS Landing Zones
- AWS Shared Responsibility Model
My exam preparation will consist of the following: